Search This Blog

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Last night, I could not sleep...

Last night I could not sleep. The unbreakingly dark of the night which lent a strange eeriness to the anguish within me.  And I wondered where and how will this night end, how the passage of time will mend the wounds.
But I suffer caused by own melancholy and pain in the absence of something unknowable, something intangible.

Will I let this go, so shall I suffer the consequences of you until my days' end. Or shall I capitulate to the pressures that are around me, to succumb to the desires of others. Perhaps I can mask the real pain that exists within me by the cover up of others' happiness, for the happiness of others.

But no excuse, not to be Who I am, what I want, where do I go, how do I go about it. These questions that linger within me into the darkness, on the hour, every hour.

I see an aberration of something, it is the thought of you, manifest in form and I called out , Yes?

No comments: