Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Love, Oh Love...

Love, Oh Love.

Oh joyful sorrowful painful beautiful love.
That which renders me peaceful love,
That, makes me hateful love,
That which keeps me watchful love.

Oh dreadful love,
How cruel you can be.
That, which wrought the wrathful love,
That, which gave me immeasurable joy,
yet took it all away in a moment's folly

Oh careful love,
Tread on my heart carefully,
for I am helpless against your charms.

Oh lustful love,
Full of rapture and want.
You beacon me once,
and I answer your call a thousand times.

Leave me not in this state of anguish and melancholy,
Hate me not, with your villainy and perfidy.
All I ask is for your company to keep,
All I savor is your favor.
Stay with me now and forever,
and make me eternally grateful, Love.

No comments: