Search This Blog

Monday, December 28, 2015

Lonely is the night

Lonely is the night and what I feel can fill the void of space.

I keep searching for the elusive, the unfound, the intangible, but I keep coming back to you.

How you felt when you were next to my arms, embraced held tight within, the warmth of your skin, your breath heavy in the chant of my name.

But now just as the night is long and dark in this winter state, I am lonesome once again.

Though you are far tonight, you are always near me in my mind, in my heart , in my soul.

Just as the day breaks and brightens everything,
you are just the golden ray of hope that shines my darkened life.

For there are many miles for you to go, finding your own distant shore on your life's journey, I just want to be by your side, even if to carry your waters.

No comments: