Search This Blog

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Quiet and Chaos

In my moments of quiet and chaos,
I keep thinking of you.

How I like the sound of your voice,
your smile, your laughter.

How your jokes are raunchy and obscene,
how you light up when you are happy.

How you are passionate and full of lie.
how you appear to the world,
how you carry yourself.

How you have come out of fighting your battles,
How your loss guides you forward not defines you.

I like you from the moment I saw you.
How I fell for you when I saw you dance.

How I have fallen in love with you while searching for the one,
and here you are.

I love you for who you are,
for who you want to be,
for what you want to do.

Honor me with your favor,
your hand, your love.

And I will give you my promise,
my shoulder, my hand and heart.

No comments: